We have been delivering Leadership Development training to organizations for over 15 years with Leadership Readiness 2.0 (LR 2.0) for emerging leaders, and FrontLine Leadership 2.0 (FLL 2.0) for first time leaders.
Our course content incorporates the neuroscience of how our brains work to get the best out of you and your teams. Whether you are:
A potential leader or new leader:
• Shifting mindset from individual contributor to leader,
• Learning to provide direction,
• Getting comfortable with delegation,
• Getting results through others.
An experienced leader:
• Determining your team’s capability and applying appropriate leadership styles,
• Providing effective, results-focused feedback,
• Partnering for performance through trust,
• Managing conflict and difficult conversations.
BTC can help you increase your personal and organizational effectiveness to optimize your organization’s performance.
Our programs are made up of several components:
• Webinars - An introductory webinar covering logistics and expectations as well as a closing webinar that will serve as a reinforcement of the course material.
• Classroom - There are four parts to our in-person training: lecture, experiential, discussion and assignments. The aim of this design principle is to provide you with a diverse learning environment and the greatest opportunity for the content to ‘stick.’
• Coaching - Each participant will have three individual one-hour coaching sessions with their Coach
We are working on our virtual classroom and are aiming to welcome new cohorts later this year. Join our mailing list to get the latest updates.