Purpose of the Program
This 3-day program is designed to prepare the participant for his/her first level supervisory/leadership role and grow the skillsets required for success. It focuses on responsibility changes between individual contributor roles and leadership roles. It provides participants the know-how to build stronger formal and informal leadership skills so that they can become more effective and influential regardless of assuming a leadership role.
Employees who are currently in individual contributor roles and have shown the potential to advance to supervisory positions with one or more direct reports or team members.
The Leadership Readiness 2.0 program is designed to equip participants to:
1. Understand how tasks of a leader differ from tasks of an individual contributor
2. Explore what organizations look for when they select people for leadership roles
3. Understand your leadership baseline
4. Gain insights into your behavioral tendencies when you:
5. Hone skills associated with:
6. Use tools, self-reflection and discussion opportunities to examine the leadership skills participants currently do and do not demonstrate.
7. Develop a stronger purposeful network within their organization
Format and Approach
Participants gain the most from training programs which are interactive in nature and where the participant is contributing to table discussions, group discussions and completing the assignments given. Two (2) instructors will teach the course to provide the participants with diversity in teaching styles and experience.
October 2019 Intake (Private Program)
1. Introductory Webinar - October 28, 2019
2. In-person - November 18 - 22, 2019: